- Art Cafe Kusatsu
Art Cafe Kusatsu
- Yukawa is the only place in Kusatsu Onsen that you can see from the art cafe facing the west river.
Counter seats and terrace seats are popular spots.
A 10-minute walk from Yubatake, the park entrance toward Sainokawara Park Park.
You can purchase Kusatsu Onsen limited goods.
Art cafe open am800
We also recommend the most popular bean paste butter toast and cheese toast.
Homemade chocolate banana pound cake can also be taken out.
You can also enter the store if you are holding a dog.
We also recommend ways to enjoy other than art appreciation.
Also enjoy e-bike rental bicycles.
It is open at the same time as the art cafe.
Please experience the magnificent scenery up to Shibutoge.
We are holding a "morning activity" that is free to participate and does not require a reservation.
Please feel free to come by for 30 minutes from 7:30 to 8:00.
|Opening Hours||8:00 to 17:00|
(Until 16:30 on weekdays)
|February holidays||There are no holidays in February.|
Food menu*All tax included
- cheese toast setcheese toast set:1,000 yen
- maple butter pancake setmaple butter pancake set:1050 yen
- Bean Paste Butter Toast SetBean Paste Butter Toast Set:1,000 yen
- Half size maple nut pancake setHalf size maple nut pancake set:800 JPY
- Japanese pancake setJapanese pancake set:1100 yen
- chocolate banana pound cakechocolate banana pound cake:280 yen
- Firm puddingFirm pudding
A hard Italian cookie.Enjoy with coffee.
Coffee and set 500 yen
Single item 200 yen
Drink menu*All tax included
- Hot coffee:400 JPY
- Latte:450 JPY
- hot milk:400 JPY
- Kusatsu Cider:300 JPY
- Electric assist rental cycleBicycle rental
It takes about 2 hours to reach Mt. Mt Shirane, Shibutoge, Yuki-no-Kairo (snow corridor), and the highest point of the national highway by electric assist cycle.
Rental fee 3,000 yen all day.
- Hot coffee:400 JPY
Iced coffee:400 JPY
Iced tea:400 JPY
Orange juice:400 JPY
Apple juice:400 JPY
Kusatsu Cider:300 JPY
A design brand that produces clothes, stationery, miscellaneous goods, etc. using diverse and unique original drawings drawn by creators with disabilities.
- Mashiko ware【Yasuhiko Ochi】
- Cycling wearEroica series of Santini in Italy.
We carry Capel Mule cycling wear.
- The art goods shop on the 1st floor sells a number of art goods such as original postcards, tri-fold clear files, and reprographs.
How about a souvenir for your trip to Kusatsu Onsen
Please relax and enjoy your shopping. (You can drop in at the shop without entering the museum)
- There are about 50 postcards of Tsurutaro KataokaPlease choose while having fun.